So there I was, minding my own business and what happens? I get two nominations for the same award from two different people on the same day. Talk about tickled pink!
Thanks very much to RobbinsRealm and Bill Meeker of Frisco Kid at the Movies for reading my blog, and taking the time to nominate me. It really is heartening to know that what I write here, in the confines of these pages, might help someone while away a few enjoyable minutes here or there.
But wait, before I could even finish this post, another nomination wings its way over. This time, courtesy of Kristina at Speakeasy. At this rate, I’m going to get a big head!
I hope you guys don’t mind that I’ve used a mixture of the questions from your original posts.
Now, to business.
First off, there’s no obligation to participate, and a money-back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied by this nomination.
As with all blog awards there are certain rules that the recipient must follow.
- Post the award on your site.
- The blogger who has been nominated must link back to the person who nominated them.
- The nominee must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them.
- The person who has been nominated must choose eleven bloggers who have less than 200 followers to answer a set of questions.
- When you are nominated, the only blogger you can’t nominate is the blogger who nominated you for the award.
- Here are 11 of the questions from the posts where I was nominated:
1. Favorite vacation spot?
Las Vegas was my favourite holiday ever, but I’m lucky to live near the sea (even if we have a pebble beach)
2. Favorite colour?
3. Favorite dessert?
I don’t mind as long as it’s made of chocolate.
4. Favorite television show?
I can’t possibly pick just one! Dexter, The Returned, The Bridge, The Killing, Buffy, Quantum Leap, Firefly, Love Soup, Black Books, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses and I could keep going, a total telly addict.
5. Favorite beverage?
Champagne, of course. My budget doesn’t usually stretch that far though, so I’m partial to the odd pint of cider.
6. What angers you the most when watching a movie in theaters?
7. Name a movie you never want to watch. Ever.
Grown Ups. Either of them.
8. Name a movie you’re ashamed you haven’t seen yet.
The Godfather II. I tried, I really tried but I just couldn’t get past the first one (actually, I didn’t even get that far).
9. 3D. Yay or Nay?
As a rule, nay. It tends to make me feel like I’m going to have a migraine, but then Gravity threw a bit of a spanner in the works…
10. Name a movie you wish you could have been on the set while it was filming.
11. Favourite black and white movie.
Argh, there’s too many! Arsenic and Old Lace, Some Like it Hot, The Philadelphia Story, It Happened One Night, It’s a Wonderful Life, Harvey…
http://screenkickermovies.com/ (I know you have 216 followers already, but I decided to play by my own rules on this one)
Thanks again to RobbinsRealm, Frisco Kid at the Movies and Kristina, you made my day. As for the 11 I’ve passed the award onto, I hope you’re as chuffed as I was to learn someone enjoys your scribblings. Congratulations!