It has taken me a while to get around to this, thanks to moving house and all the hassle it entails, but I finally did it. Huge thanks to vinnieh for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. He was one of the first bloggers I happened upon when I started filmnerdblog and he’s always been friendly and encouraging, so thanks vinnieh, for that too.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 bloggers you follow who you want to pass the award onto.
4. Nominate the 15 bloggers and inform them.
5. Lastly, list 7 interesting facts about yourself.
So without further ado, here are the nominees:
And seven interesting facts about me:
1. I get my love of horror films from my mum. Thanks, mum!
2. My boyfriend doesn’t really like films.
3. I’m watching Family Guy as I type this.
4. I have a fear of people in costumes. Look at this…
…now tell me YOU wouldn’t be afraid!
5. Perhaps number 4 explains why, every Christmas, I want to find a good festive horror film?
6. When my (much younger) brother was little, we used to get him to stay in bed after story-time by telling him we were watching a scary film. Is that wrong?
7. My brother now likes horror films as much as my mum and I, so I guess it all worked out in the end.
Many thanks again to vinnieh. If you haven’t seen his blog before, please check it out.